Thematic coursesThe industryThe jewellery manufacturing cycle
New entrants in the jewellery industry.
Anyone wishing to develop a knowledge of the sector.
- To understand the different jewellery manufacturing metiers: designer, model maker, jeweller, polisher, stone setter…
- To understand manufacturing cycles and production processes: craftsmanship and industry
- To understand the different manufacturing techniques and technologies: rapid prototyping, lost wax casting…
- To discover, and increase knowledge of, jewellery styles and their related manufacturing techniques
- To learn the rules and regulations on consumer safety
- The production line
- The various professions
- The manufacturing cycle
- The technical and production cycle
- Laws and regulations : hallmark, « livre de police »…
- Jewellery through the ages
- Training provided by a jewellery industry expert
- At the end of the session, each participant will receive a certificate after a skills assessment